New beat for the Roxy

Guest unners

no, why don't you just go and buy it if youre that bothered, i'd rather them pull it down

House bound at present and i was only asking a civilised question.

Wow I didn't know there was a real Ming the Merciless! He needs to get himself an all American nemesis, perhaps an athlete, I know a how about a quarter-back? We could call him Gordon....Flash Gordon! :loopy:

Just kidding but you're wrong Ming-rah is perfect!:D

And here i am!

Hear Hear!! i never went to Roxys (before my time) but they really should look at the other cities (Leeds, Manchester etc) and take a leaf outta their book cos that building is ugly, and they could build a lot of arcitechture there, make it look nice and inviting!

no, why don't you just go and buy it if youre that bothered, i'd rather them pull it down

The external of the building is really aged and needs some work to bring it bk upto date with the rest of Sheffield's Fine architecture....

I think it's a casualty of the period when it was built to tell you the truth!

The horrible cheap looking Ceramic Cldding / Tiled looked is horrid, And the least that could be done is a re-work of the external of the building!

Apparently the developers had recieved planning permission to turn the site in to a leisure and entertainment site,with proposals for shop's, bars and restaurants and a hotel, but the the time scale for the permission is about to run outso the council are looking for new developers.

Archived