Should Prostitutes get equal Police protection?

How can any part of you honestly think that someone who contributes absolutely nothing to society can equally access the NHS and have the same as say a pensioner who has paid tax all there life and maybe fought in wars for us is beyond me .

What makes you think that just because someone works as a prostitute they contribute absolutely nothing?

How can any part of you honestly think that someone who contributes absolutely nothing to society can equally access the NHS and have the same as say a pensioner who has paid tax all there life and maybe fought in wars for us is beyond me .

They contribute far more than hedge fund managers, for example...

That's the whole point of the NHS-treatment according to need not status, Bevan would be spinning in his grave if he could read your nonsense.

But todays old age pensioner might have been a prostitute years ago, and then paid tax as a worker. Or today's student might be a casual sex worker funding themselves through university, and then will go on to work.

But it shouldn't matter whether the prostitute hasn't contributed financially - she still has rights as others.

That's the whole point of the NHS-treatment according to need not status, Bevan would be spinning in his grave if he could read your nonsense.

Amen to that. I don't want to live in a country where a paramedic has to search for credit cards or NI records before doing their job.

Now, I'd love you to please explain to me why it is that a prostitute should be less worthy of treatment at a hospital, or be protected by the police, if necessary, than anyone else?

What makes you think that just because someone works as a prostitute they contribute absolutely nothing?

I watched the heart-rending episode of "One-Born", last week, where there was a precious little baby boy, born, who only lived for 6 days. The doctors and nurses in Leeds fought tooth and nail to try and help him survive, despite his massive health problems.

By S2B's (ill-thought-out) token, what tax and National Insurance contributions could that tiny baby have made in his six days of life, to warrant the expense of the doctors' attempts to save his life?

That poor baby hadn't contributed, by your idea... He gave nothing, but theoretically took tens or hundreds of thousands of pounds in doctor and nurse time, Intensive care, his equipment, medications, surgery and other care expenses....

Of course I say that all ^^^ tongue in cheek.

The prostitute and the six-day-old baby are both equally deserving of care and compassion, whether from hospital or the police, or whatever.

Now, I'd love you to please explain to me why it is that a prostitute should be less worthy of treatment at a hospital, or be protected by the police, if necessary, than anyone else?

I watched the heart-rending episode of "One-Born", last week, where there was a precious little baby boy, born, who only lived for 6 days. The doctors and nurses in Leeds fought tooth and nail to try and help him survive, despite his massive health problems.

By S2B's (ill-thought-out) token, what tax and National Insurance contributions could that tiny baby have made in his six days of life, to warrant the expense of the doctors' attempts to save his life?

That poor baby hadn't contributed, by your idea... He gave nothing, but theoretically took tens or hundreds of thousands of pounds in doctor and nurse time, Intensive care, his equipment, medications, surgery and other care expenses....

Of course I say that all ^^^ tongue in cheek.

The prostitute and the six-day-old baby are both equally deserving of care and compassion, whether from hospital or the police, or whatever.

The fact you have even compared the 2 is sick in itself in my eyes :loopy:

The fact you have even compared the 2 is sick in itself in my eyes :loopy:

again, how are folk not worthy of care or compassion?

and how is it sick?

YOU are the one that's saying the prostitute is not worthy of receiving care or protection...

I had an argument a few years ago, with one plonker on here, who declared that he deemed that my disabled nephew was a "life unworthy of life".

Well... he tried! He put his two-penn'orth in, and he got three- ha'pence change..

again, how are folk not worthy of care or compassion?

and how is it sick?

YOU are the one that's saying the prostitute is not worthy of receiving care or protection...

I had an argument a few years ago, with one plonker on here, who declared that he deemed that my disabled nephew was a "life unworthy of life".

Well... he tried! He put his two-penn'orth in, and he got three- ha'pence change..

Well you won't get that argument from me !

My view is that your disabled nephew should be treated before a prostitute , if that offends you or others then so be it . As for police protection a tax payer being assaulted should be dealt with before a prostitute who is engaging in criminal activity being assaulted again if that offends , so be it .

Archived