Should Prostitutes get equal Police protection?

As opposed to silly people that drive cars and expect to get cut out of accidents for free? Or those that play sensible healthy sports and have injuries as well? After all a death from rock climbing is cheap for the state compared to a lifetimes paraplegia from rugby...

People who play rugby for RFU affiliated clubs are covered by an RFU insurance which is paid for out their subs...

Not all pensioners are the heroes you depict;my mother evaded tax as a cleaner,and neither smoked nor drank,so paid negligible amounts of tax.I am not proud of her behaviour nor am I ashamed.

Good point. Equally as relevant is the fact that the average (working class) pensioner has not paid enough into the system to cover the costs of their ill health and long term care in old age. Should the NHS only be available for the rich ones?

Essentially you're saying men who rape, beat, stab and rob prostitutes should be less punished than men who rape, beat, stab or rob anyone else?

That's exactly what he appears to be suggesting. How sick. Presumably a misogynist of some sort.

Essentially you're saying men who rape, beat, stab and rob prostitutes should be less punished than men who rape, beat, stab or rob anyone else?

Do you remember the Yorkshire Ripper investigation and claims at the time that the police re-doubled their efforts after Sutcliffe started murdering 'decent' women?

Do you remember the Yorkshire Ripper investigation and claims at the time that the police re-doubled their efforts after Sutcliffe started murdering 'decent' women?

I remember that very well. I vividly remember the terror of the threat from the Ripper. It was sad that the police did not step up their efforts more, on behalf of the earlier women whom he murdered. After all, they were all someone's daughter, mother, sister, wife....

Archived