Just don't call me fat

People like him need to be told. Maybe he is so fat and so rude because no one ever held him to task over either.

oh and is that a batman t-shirt he is wearing or a batman themed duvet cover?

See attached link this is what a bloke did to his 3rd Xbox, after someone online called him fat, doesn't take kindly to criticism :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FgTYTswfg

People like him need to be told. Maybe he is so fat and so rude because no one ever held him to task over either.

oh and is that a batman t-shirt he is wearing or a batman themed duvet cover?

Big childish slob. :gag:

Nearly as bad as being dumb enough not to be able to recognise an act when you see one, despite there being enough clues.

Nearly as bad as being dumb enough not to be able to recognise an act when you see one, despite there being enough clues.

I agree it's an act... but it makes you wonder about the motivation for doing it.

He is apparently upset about being called fat... now if it is indeed an act as we think, then this would suggest that he couldn't care less about people calling him fat, otherwise why would he set himself up like this and allow the video to be put online?

Or it's a double bluff, and he just wants people to believe he doesn't care what they think.

Either way I think he needs help, and not just to lose some weight.

Archived