Just don't call me fat

That seems to be your answer for everything that doesn't appeal to you, its in here for general discussion, you know all can discuss it. So it's a put up job who knows, but it's a funny put up job, and typical of the Americans.

And anyway I'm not bored and I like to discuss things this way we discuss, its what we humans do what happens on your planet I'm not too sure

I dont think he is human :D

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 14:33 ----------

On the contrary, some things are very funny.

Just not to you.

Nearly as bad as being dumb enough not to be able to recognise an act when you see one, despite there being enough clues.

what is more sad is how you feel you have to call people dumb. is it because you have that much self loathing you only feel better about your life if you call others names?

What we are apparently witnessing is a young person with low self esteem and low impulse control, who has been subjected to online bullying, provoking a reaction characteristic of despair.

Unless we as a community are willing to recognise the distress behind such behaviours, real or staged for the camera, then we run the risk of losing something of our common humanity.

Intense social pressures are beginning to exert intollerable strain upon people of all backgrounds across our Western culture.

What we are apparently witnessing is a young person with low self esteem and low impulse control, who has been subjected to online bullying, provoking a reaction characteristic of despair.

Unless we as a community are willing to recognise the distress behind such behaviours, real or staged for the camera, then we run the risk of losing something of our common humanity.

Intense social pressures are beginning to exert intollerable strain upon people of all backgrounds across our Western culture.

Get ready for the sandal wishy washy comments...it's inevitable.

Get ready for the sandal wishy washy comments...it's inevitable.

Perhaps everybody in your family is managing perfectly well - no one experiencing any difficulties? That's great.

But, if there is somebody in difficulty, not your brother or your daughter, but perhaps a nephew who has been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, or possibly your partner's sister in law or a second cousin has an eating disorder, then is it wishy washy to be concerned, and to hope for their support and wellbeing?

And why not. ?

Because finding humour at someone purely because of their weight is moronic..unless you giggle at all overweight people which would make you retarded.

Listen to the vid without looking = not funny I'm afraid.

Watch the vid without sound = not funny I'm afraid.

Sound and vision = not funny I'm afraid.

And on that bombshell.............That's why not! Gooodnight!

Archived