Just don't call me fat

It is a voyeurs dream,a stunt,and quite pathetic.Those few people finding this funny must ask themselves one or two questions.How on earth do people discover such garbage?

Well professor my son found it on Facebook, something I feel I am far to intellectual to get involved in. I then had a look on youtube found it, and just thought it might appeal to people with a sense of humour, not just the self sanctimonious.

I think the question you must ask yourself is do you only smile, when you get wind?

Well professor my son found it on Facebook, something I feel I am far to intellectual to get involved in. I then had a look on youtube found it, and just thought it might appeal to people with a sense of humour, not just the self sanctimonious.

I think the question you must ask yourself is do you only smile, when you get wind?

Why would I ask myself that question.I am smiling, at your attempt to belittle my comments,without wind.Try to remember that other people handle a bloated stomach with some restraint and dignity,rather than basing your expectations of others on your own conduct.

Why would I ask myself that question.I am smiling, at your attempt to belittle my comments,without wind.Try to remember that other people handle a bloated stomach with some restraint and dignity,rather than basing your expectations of others on your own conduct.

I'm not trying to belittle you fella, it's just you're a miserable sod & bet you love bad news all the time & would ban mirth.

I'm not trying to belittle you fella, it's just you're a miserable sod & bet you love bad news all the time & would ban mirth.

I thought you were the one who was in troubled times.I like a laugh but not at the expense of the obese-if that is your forte I would ask yourself why.

I thought you were the one who was in troubled times.I like a laugh but not at the expense of the obese-if that is your forte I would ask yourself why.

It doesn't matter of he's fat or thin, he just threw a wobbly I don't laugh at the more chunky people; he was just funny as he was being so childish. Listen to it, he says they called him fat, now he's either got a web cam or he's let it be known online he was of such a size. I mean his online name might be lard arse.

No this forums forte is ripping the pi££ out of the disabled and the unemployed and stuff like like that, and calling everyone on benefits scroungers & lazy gets but they are know nothings.

It doesn't matter of he's fat or thin, he just threw a wobbly I don't laugh at the more chunky people; he was just funny as he was being so childish. Listen to it, he says they called him fat, now he's either got a web cam or he's let it be known online he was of such a size. I mean his online name might be lard arse.

No this forums forte is ripping the pi££ out of the disabled and the unemployed and stuff like like that, and calling everyone on benefits scroungers & lazy gets but they are know nothings.

He had to have some characteristic which would provoke an insult-the rest is based on this.Either way you are laughing at someone reacting to an insult,and the whole thing is staged making it even more trite.

Do you think he would call himself lard arse?I should stop digging a hole as your credibility is evaporating.

He had to have some characteristic which would provoke an insult-the rest is based on this.Either way you are laughing at someone reacting to an insult,and the whole thing is staged making it even more trite.

Do you think he would call himself lard arse?I should stop digging a hole as your credibility is evaporating.

Sorry cannot dig, ask me if I'm bothered that I upset someone like you, oh & I think you'll find if you read the thread lots of folk found it funny, but once again you go for the battle of wits, sadly in your case it's only half a battle.

Sorry cannot dig, ask me if I'm bothered that I upset someone like you, oh & I think you'll find if you read the thread lots of folk found it funny, but once again you go for the battle of wits, sadly in your case it's only half a battle.

A mere skirmish.Some found it funny,but how many were too polite to comment?I am never upset by forum posts,whereas you openly admit your distress.I cannot take what people post seriously.

A mere skirmish.Some found it funny,but how many were too polite to comment?I am never upset by forum posts,whereas you openly admit your distress.I cannot take what people post seriously.

It is good to bandy words between each other, passes a Saturday night on its nice & quiet now our 2 grandsons have hit the hay. Just hoping the youngest has a good nights sleep, as he was pooped out.

goodnight

It is good to bandy words between each other, passes a Saturday night on its nice & quiet now our 2 grandsons have hit the hay. Just hoping the youngest has a good nights sleep, as he was pooped out.

goodnight

And lets hope the Blades can get promoted.Fat chance of that?:)

Archived