Making money, political capital, through neglect.

Well the weather is slowly improving, and the British can start to air their sense of indifference properly, and accept that the popular pastime of counting the fallen, through the practice of neglect.

For over 2 years I have praised how in cold snaps, between 25 & 35 thousand additional people die due to lack of heating or calorific intake, (food for the educationally challenged)

Well this year should produce a bumper crop of lifeless beings. The cold snap has been long and deep in temperature droppings. Investing in the undertaking industry should produce unprecedented natural rewards, (for those with money to invest.)

So I appreciate this cull of the unproductive, is regarded as an acceptable policy, saving government money through heating, pension, housing and council tax, thus profiting from both misery and suffering.

I find this complacency by people outrageous, but in a democracy those with the most shared values lord it over their defeated competitors, establishing real value and values we should all practice.

It would be interesting to discover what people feel due to the severity of the weather what the cull number count might be this year. Please exclude the rising suicide rate as this can distort the true count of this particular aspect of commonly accepted result of shared neglect.

So how many thousands this year will boost the profits of the box and burn them industry?

Another aspect of death is the nutritional value, a value locked in all living creatures, that are only realised in the rendering of creatures lower down the food chain. Skeletal remains are turned into bone meal, for instance thus our farm reared food supply recycle themselves, with our help. Human nutritional remnants could through processing help feed the millions of the poor and starving, as well as boost corporate profits, that end up killing so many, so regularly, so predictably, anyway, actually crating this present wasteful cycle.

Well the weather is slowly improving, and the British can start to air their sense of indifference properly, and accept that the popular pastime of counting the fallen, through the practice of neglect.

For over 2 years I have praised how in cold snaps, between 25 & 35 thousand additional people die due to lack of heating or calorific intake, (food for the educationally challenged)

Well this year should produce a bumper crop of lifeless beings. The cold snap has been long and deep in temperature droppings. Investing in the undertaking industry should produce unprecedented natural rewards, (for those with money to invest.)

So I appreciate this cull of the unproductive, is regarded as an acceptable policy, saving government money through heating, pension, housing and council tax, thus profiting from both misery and suffering.

I find this complacency by people outrageous, but in a democracy those with the most shared values lord it over their defeated competitors, establishing real value and values we should all practice.

It would be interesting to discover what people feel due to the severity of the weather what the cull number count might be this year. Please exclude the rising suicide rate as this can distort the true count of this particular aspect of commonly accepted result of shared neglect.

So how many thousands this year will boost the profits of the box and burn them industry?

Another aspect of death is the nutritional value, a value locked in all living creatures, that are only realised in the rendering of creatures lower down the food chain. Skeletal remains are turned into bone meal, for instance thus our farm reared food supply recycle themselves, with our help. Human nutritional remnants could through processing help feed the millions of the poor and starving, as well as boost corporate profits, that end up killing so many, so regularly, so predictably, anyway, actually crating this present wasteful cycle.

Pmsl, open the curtains and get some sunshine on yer face :hihi:

Archived