Sick and tired of chasing dreams of finding a home.

I viewed a property the other day, it was bought during the boom, they can't afford it and want to sell, they think prices will fall so are planning on renting for a while, despite this they won't drop the price so it’s been for sale for two years, they want the buyers of today to pay for their mistake.

We've had free-market capitalists in government for over 30 years with policies designed to drive up house prices and promote home-ownership. Result? Free market capitalists like you whinge about the effects of your preferred policies.

My preferred policies haven’t been implemented so didn't cause the problem, nor did I vote for any of the governments that have been in power since my birth.

So why should they give a toss about your problems?

My preferred policies haven’t been implemented so didn't cause the problem, nor did I vote for any of the governments that have been in power since my birth.

What are your preferred policies then? You are pro-free market and anti-regulation, which is what we've had since 1979.

We've had free-market capitalists in government for over 30 years with policies designed to drive up house prices and promote home-ownership. Result? Free market capitalists like you whinge about the effects of your preferred policies.

I don't often agree with you but on this occasion you're spot-on Baaaaaarnsley Bill!:cool:

I think Vague Boy is another like Smithy who missed the property boat and is now possibily too old to get a mortgage for the house they would like. It's a cruel old world innit this market forces game!

No he's letting us know that Australians are.

It's odd then that..................

I viewed a property the other day, it was bought during the boom, they can't afford it and want to sell, they think prices will fall so are planning on renting for a while, despite this they won't drop the price so it’s been for sale for two years, they want the buyers of today to pay for their mistake.

It's odd then that..................

I haven't got that far yet i'm still digesting post 1

Archived