Grand national - anyone win??

Well done Chem. I didnt put anything on this year. I gave up gambling last year after I won £450 on a Greyhound (50-1 to win the English Derby at Wimbledon). Decided to quit while I was ahead!

Might make the odd trip to Sheffield dog track though!

Well done Chem. I didnt put anything on this year. I gave up gambling last year after I won £450 on a Greyhound (50-1 to win the English Derby at Wimbledon). Decided to quit while I was ahead!

Might make the odd trip to Sheffield dog track though!

donkeys years ago me and me student mates went to owlerton dogs and I won nearly every race, complete chance I came out with just over £100 (it was about '82 - a big wedge) barely won a farthing since unfortunately. put £16 on today and got most of it to come back.

I back Three For Tea which was in the lead but was taken over by Aurora's Encore on it all on to win and it came third but never mind, mine last year did not even make it to the end I don't think and it was the same the year before but we keep trying don't we?? well done to all the winners. :);)

donkeys years ago me and me student mates went to owlerton dogs and I won nearly every race, complete chance I came out with just over £100 (it was about '82 - a big wedge) barely won a farthing since unfortunately. put £16 on today and got most of it to come back.

Good times!

Losing is annoying, but I always only put on what I could "afford" to lose.

Is the track any good as I havent been yet?

Good times!

Losing is annoying, but I always only put on what I could "afford" to lose.

Is the track any good as I havent been yet?

owlerton is class, especially in the outdoor bit where the low lifes go, the indoor suite is ok but nowhere near as exciting

A friend phoned early this morning saying he was going to have a small flutter on Seabass as it was a 'sure thing', but asked for my opines anyway. Had a quick look through the names (don't have clue about form etc) and told him to bet on Oscar Time, as one of my pets is called Oscar and he was giving me dirty looks about it being Time for his breakfast .. my friend is now quite a happy bunny!

owlerton is class, especially in the outdoor bit where the low lifes go, the indoor suite is ok but nowhere near as exciting

I went to Crayford last year and was outside with the riff raff, its the only place to be! :)

Cheers, I'll deffo have to go on a race night and see whats what.

Archived