Grand national - anyone win??

Too safe? .. didn't only 7 out of 40 actually finish? Would you have preferred some horses dying for your entertainment?

well...isnt that the idea,if you take away all the danger, then the National will become just another race :huh:

I went to Crayford last year and was outside with the riff raff, its the only place to be! :)

Cheers, I'll deffo have to go on a race night and see whats what.

my favourite thing about the outside is watching the fat cats at the window making secret signals and the low lifes rushing over to the bookies with big wodges of their money. I'm always amazed at how much wonga gets laid as I stick my 2 quid on. went for our xmas do, 7 or 8 races, not a sausage.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 19:39 ----------

Too safe? .. didn't only 7 out of 40 actually finish? Would you have preferred some horses dying for your entertainment?

birds eye need to get 'beef' from somewhere!

Quote:

Originally Posted by msmouse

well...isnt that the idea,if you take away all the danger, then the National will become just another race

no it wouldnt at all ita the length and amout of horses that make it the biggest steeple chase not horses or jockey dieing you numpty

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Soo .. you're a fan of blood sports then?

no, i am not a fan of blood sports, and i dont like cruelty to animals...but the National is the National, and if you take away the danger, then it will not be the national...just my opinion :mad:

Archived