Why do people agree to a sale then not at home on the agree time

I want to pick up a mobile phone lumia 620 today, it was 15 miles from my house, when I got there no one answer door and he pm me later telling me its sold, waste my time and fuel,

Because you chose unwittingly the type of personality that thinks no more than 2 feet beyond their own personal space.

Think yourself lucky..you din't actually get close enough to breath the same oxygen.

I did one last month..got half way there only to be told he had a 5 quid better offer.

I want to pick up a mobile phone lumia 620 today, it was 15 miles from my house, when I got there no one answer door and he pm me later telling me its sold, waste my time and fuel,

Yes it's very frustrating but it's a catch 22 situation, how many people wait in and the so called buyer fails to turn up. Either way there ought to be a rating system as on fleabay, get a certain bad feedback and be barred for a week from using the forum.

Archived