HOLIDAYS spain

A holiday is all about idleness hence the word holiday. And why would you get food poisoning in an hotel as opposed to anywhere else?

Exactly! I always go all inclusive. Love to be idle, just relax & sit by the pool and be waited on hand & foot for a fortnight. Never had any food poisoning either.

In 6 weeks I'll be off to Tunisia again for a fortnight for the 3rd time in the same hotel. It really is great value for money £500 each all inclusive for 2 weeks (including transfers, baggage etc), the food is good and guaranteed sunshine & idleness! Riadh Palms, Sousse if you fancy it! :D

PS sorry it aint Spain - but do you have to do Spain?

Well, obviously my idea of a holiday differs to some peoples on here. I can think of nothing worse than sitting by the same pool for the majority of a fortnight away just because the food and drink is free. I would much rather be out looking at the area I was visiting. But, each to his own I suppose.

All inclusive says to me .... massive queues at the bar, having to wear a wrist band which makes it look like I've just come out of hospital, discarded food everywhere, pensioners that have had a skin full by 12 noon, millions of kids and substandard restaurant meals. Never again!!!

All inclusive says to me .... massive queues at the bar, having to wear a wrist band which makes it look like I've just come out of hospital, discarded food everywhere, pensioners that have had a skin full by 12 noon, millions of kids and substandard restaurant meals. Never again!!!

All that aside was it a reasonably priced deal?

You've obviously done the wrong all inclusive holiday !! I've just done two weeks (granted long haul) and it was fantastic. No wristbands, no queue at the bar (in fact it was table service), A La Carte meals and no kids (outside school holidays) !!

You get what you pay for !!!

which company do you book with looks really nice

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 22:21 ----------

Exactly! I always go all inclusive. Love to be idle, just relax & sit by the pool and be waited on hand & foot for a fortnight. Never had any food poisoning either.

In 6 weeks I'll be off to Tunisia again for a fortnight for the 3rd time in the same hotel. It really is great value for money £500 each all inclusive for 2 weeks (including transfers, baggage etc), the food is good and guaranteed sunshine & idleness! Riadh Palms, Sousse if you fancy it! :D

PS sorry it aint Spain - but do you have to do Spain?

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 22:21 ----------

sunshine.co.uk

It is a really nice hotel. There isn't much to do in Sousse apart from the medina, but I just go to relax. The hotel is right on the beach and has it's own part of the beach which is cordoned off so you don't get anybody trying to sell you anything. There's entertainment for all ages, no queues at the bar, kept very clean and it isn't over run with kids or pensioners LOL! There are also shops around the outside of the hotel, including a supermarket & tobacconist, and as I said the food is very good. There is an A la Carte but the buffet is just as good.

Also, if you do want to go out and sample the local restaurants & bars it's very cheap in Tunisia. You can get a meal for about £5, beer £1, bottle of coke 50p, capuccino £1, cigs £2

Sedith must have gone to wrong places!

*Edit - have a read at the reviews on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g295401-d304629-Reviews-Riadh_Palms_Hotel-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html

Archived