The Cartoon protests megathread

just a cartoon to us

an attack on theyre way of life, religion and most holy man in their religion

quite a difference in opinion im afraid

Mel, cartoons suit Islam only when it suits Islam..........

This response with all the marches and deaths of their own religious "brothers" is total nonsense....stirred up by factions within their Faith to promote Anti-Western feeling...............

I would say they are justified having anti-Western feelings at the moment, they undoubtly are.....but we, the indigenous population of Britain largely sympathise with their cause. Why antagonise our populous with idiotic marches?

Mel, cartoons suit Islam only when it suits Islam..........

This response with all the marches and deaths of their own religious "brothers" is total nonsense....stirred up by factions within their Faith to promote Anti-Western feeling...............

I would say they are justified having anti-Western feelings at the moment, they undoubtly are.....but we, the indigenous population of Britain largely sympathise with their cause. Why antagonise our populous with idiotic marches?

dont get me wrong

i HATE ALL religions

i was just trying to put into words what all muslims feel on the subject and then yes theyre are those extremists that take it as a cue to turn it into an anti west thing

same with the far right here, theyll be loving it too cos they can bend it to suit their own twisted needs too

People may disagree with what they're doing these Muslims but nobody dare say owt for fear of upsetting the PC brigade :loopy::rant:

IMO the PC brigade needs to sod off (am I allowed to say that?) and not get their knickers in a bunch over every little thing...

Well said Rich! If you're white you are scared to death of speaking out of term and upsetting a muslim or a muslim community. On the other hand there are masked muslims protesting with placards calling for beheadings to anyone who insults Islam! and what's going to happen to these kind of people, nothing!.

As for the cartoon - its a cartoon, a joke - get a life for goodness sake. I'm a roman catholic its a good job I didn't get this upset when I was called a 'bible basher' at school.

What's wrong with a little marching? At least they're not doing something really disruptive like shouting at Jack Straw during a part conference:rant:

Nothing wrong with a little marching my friend and nothing wrong with a little joke like you've just made.... these "jokes" in the world of Islam have caused many disruptions and death.... Muslims in Nigeria are now slaughtering the peaceful Christian community in response.... my best advice is don't tell or show a Muslim a joke.... or you might be next.... just do as they say and not as they do and you will be safe.

On a more serious note I find it bizarre that they are essentially protesting against freedom of speech which is right that allows them to protest in the first place.

I think our relationship with the Muslim community in Britain is almost becoming sycophantic (similar to the one with the US) as we are so frightened of upsetting them. Surely as 'friends' we should have the strength of relationship and understanding that allows us to be critical on occasion. It should be remembered that as a Christian country and continent we have pretty laid back views on religion.

What's wrong with a little marching? At least they're not doing something really disruptive like shouting at Jack Straw during a part conference:rant:

How dare you insult Jack Straw, he was last seen on TV shaking the hand of our erstwhile friend and ally Mugabe at the UN...........

Due to the low lighting, Mugabe didn't know who he was greeting...:D

How dare you insult Jack Straw, he was last seen on TV shaking the hand of our erstwhile friend and ally Mugabe at the UN...........

Due to the low lighting, Mugabe didn't know who he was greeting...:D

Lol...... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived