The Cartoon protests megathread

I'm surprised you haven't worked it out Star. I'll give you 24 hours. If you are still uncertain, please PM me, Timo or Lord Chaverly for a definitive answer.

Are you attempting to put yourself in the same class of erudition as the great LordC and Timo, acknowledged fonts of Forum wisdom? ;)

If we're talking about numbers don't you think the two billion people of China and India will be a little indigestible for this global caliphate ?

No I dont. India will fall, as it is half way there, as is the rest of the World. China will survive, as it always has, by the geographic protection it has, and the pride of its people.

I bow to your level of erudition PPN. My most humble apologies. I always know when I''m beaten...............

Mmmmm :confused: I don't think I've contributed my opinion to this thread, though I have been reading the latter bits of it with interest. Simply asked you to share, that's all.

Oh, hang on, you weren't being sarcastic, were you? ... Surely not.

I'm surprised you haven't worked it out Star. I'll give you 24 hours. If you are still uncertain, please PM me, Timo or Lord Chaverly for a definitive answer.

:confused:

You have completely lost me - I have no idea what you're talking about.

I put forward a genuine question, and I don't appreciate being patronised.

StarSparkle

PS My nickname is NOT Star - thank you.

Mmmmm :confused: I don't think I've contributed my opinion to this thread, though I have been reading the latter bits of it with interest. Simply asked you to share, that's all.

Oh, hang on, you weren't being sarcastic, were you? ... Surely not.

As I said, earlier, I have the greatest respect for you. I'm sure you can take this thread to a higher level.

Archived