The Cartoon protests megathread

No one's been locked up as yet for it however - looks good in the media ;)

I don't think that we are "locking people up" without trials yet. 5 charged with inciting racial hatred and 4 charged with incitement to murder.

Naughty naughty ! The arrests have been intelligence led hence the time taken. Judging from the number of men in face masks I don't think the burka presents much of a problem for the Police. Just because YOU can't identify them it doesn't mean that the Police won't be able to ;)

Personally speaking, it looks like they have handled it very well.

Naughty naughty ! The arrests have been intelligence led hence the time taken. Judging from the number of men in face masks I don't think the burka presents much of a problem for the Police. Just because YOU can't identify them it doesn't mean that the Police won't be able to ;)

Personally speaking, it looks like they have handled it very well.

tony im confused. how can the police id them even though they have covered faces ? do you lend them your mod powers ?:hihi:

;)

I would thought that the easiest thing to do would be to follow them on CCTV (or even on foot) to where they get in a car / take off a mask, etc, etc. Even better... CCTV can be rewound, so they can retrace them to where and when they put the mask on! :)

I sometimes drive through Grosvenor Square in London. The American Embassy is there and there is usually some sort of protest going on. You should see the Police and security presence and the number of cameras, listening devices, numberplate scanners, etc. That's just the stuff that you can see and recognise. I'm certain that there is a lot more going on in the background.

;)

I would thought that the easiest thing to do would be to follow them on CCTV (or even on foot) to where they get in a car / take off a mask, etc, etc. Even better... CCTV can be rewound, so they can retrace them to where and when they put the mask on! :)

I sometimes drive through Grosvenor Square in London. The American Embassy is there and there is usually some sort of protest going on. You should see the Police and security presence and the number of cameras, listening devices, numberplate scanners, etc. That's just the stuff that you can see and recognise. I'm certain that there is a lot more going on in the background.

But doesn’t this require the person to take off the mask / burqua in front of a camera? OK a guy will probably take off his mask before driving but would a woman take off her burqua? Isn't the burqua to be worn when ever outside of the family home?

Archived