Parking Mad - NotoMob are Heroes!

Every motorist needs to fit a camera to their car ( similar to Russian motorists ) and get a set of Google glasses

when they become available. And when the Internet rollsover to IPv6 the glasses will probably automatically get

an internet connection, you could have live streaming of confrontations:- I wonder if that can be patented?

There's two sides to this though. While there should be more discretion to over-running by a few minutes, I don't agree with

just because people can't be bothered to read signs. It isn't hard to do.

Whats wrong with that ? its no different to what most drivers do on a daily basis ,which is flash other motorists when there is a speed scamera van lurking down the road. Every motorist i flash to warn of a scamera van always waves or gives me the thumbs up . I always drop down to first gear and crawl past a scamera van as slow as possible so traffic builds up behind me meaning thats a line of vehicles the scamera cannot make money from.

Whats wrong with that ? its no different to what most drivers do on a daily basis ,which is flash other motorists when there is a speed scamera van lurking down the road. Every motorist i flash to warn of a scamera van always waves or gives me the thumbs up . I always drop down to first gear and crawl past a scamera van as slow as possible so traffic builds up behind me meaning thats a line of vehicles the scamera cannot make money from.

You ought to post on one of the threads about people driving excessively slowly - apparently it is dangerous.

You ought to post on one of the threads about people driving excessively slowly - apparently it is dangerous.

I thought speed camera vans were there to slow drivers down ? So i oblige. :)

(Unless of course their real motive is to make money )

I always drop down to first gear and crawl past a scamera van as slow as possible so traffic builds up behind me meaning thats a line of vehicles the scamera cannot make money from.

no you dont, why do you lie? is it a mental illness?

I watched the first 10 minutes of that BBC documentary; and I strongly believe you should pay up if you have committed an offence: parking incorrectly, speeding etc. But that Mr Powell was treated disgustingly and the local council should be fined for taking this any further, and he should be compensated for his time and for the stress caused by these stupid councils that think they are in the right.

I watched the first 10 minutes of that BBC documentary; and I strongly believe you should pay up if you have committed an offence: parking incorrectly, speeding etc. But that Mr Powell was treated disgustingly and the local council should be fined for taking this any further, and he should be compensated for his time and for the stress caused by these stupid councils that think they are in the right.

Mr Powell will be one of many, these blood sucking Nazi's don't do compassion or fairness.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 22:00 ----------

no you dont, why do you lie? is it a mental illness?

Why would he lie?

Archived