Death of Jade Anderson. Please sign petition

Do you live on Hag Fold then? Is your house the same size and layout?

Maybe if you'd been to these houses like I have (I used to live in the next suburb along) you might think different.

Or then again you might not because you have four dogs and a biased slant on the case, especially if it involves changes to dog ownership.

Do you live on Hag Fold then? Is your house the same size and layout?

Maybe if you'd been to these houses like I have (I used to live in the next suburb along) you might think different.

Or then again you might not because you have four dogs and a biased slant on the case, especially if it involves changes to dog ownership.

Of course you wouldn't be biased against because you don't own dogs.

I don't know, it might well be smaller. The point i'm trying to make is that there isn't an issue with them. They respond to commands which is all I ask of them and whatever they decide to do as far as ownership goes I will comply with, not necessarily amicably but nevertheless.

What about this:

For having the audacity to eat food in the kitchen. A sickening ignorant post, biased because Medusa is a dog owner.

having not been in the kitchen at the time you have no idea what happened.

5 dogs in a small house is not a problem if they are well exercised.

Of course you wouldn't be biased against because you don't own dogs.

Do you know for a fact I don't own dogs?

I'll help you out, at the moment I don't, but I have owned several in the past (although not more than one at a time).

I'm biased against the kind of people who try and blame the death on someone or something else, just because it might affect their lifestyle.

Do you know for a fact I don't own dogs?

I'll help you out, at the moment I don't, but I have owned several in the past (although not more than one at a time).

I'm biased against the kind of people who try and blame the death on someone or something else, just because it might affect their lifestyle.

Your manner suggested you were not a dog owner and I haven't laid blame on anyone.

Archived