Where to go in sheffield city centre for my sons 40th birthday

dinnerlady

My son is 40 in May and he his coming over from Basingstoke for a get together and we are wanting to know if there is anywhere in the city centre that has a private area might be for about 20 to 30 people we are not bothered about food it will just be for his family and friends to get celebrate it will be for a saturday night just any advice will do at such short notice thanks.

thanks for the advice we enquired about the hop but they don't do saturday nights has anyone been in the Church house behind the cathedral i heard they have a private area

Try The Office at the back of the Tesco on Langsett Rd they have a room with seperate entrance and private bar for the guests, it is not far from tram stop.

we have managed to book the Bowery the staff there were very helpfull so once again thanks everyone for the ideas oh and dawn josh we went past the church house at first we did'nt know it was a bar and restraunt until we got nearer it looks very nice inside x

Archived