Cats Fouling Other Peoples Gardens - Is This Right?

These are missing a trick here. :D

I think Sheffield S*itty Council are due to close all their public toilets are missing a trick, they could issue each resident with one of these to carry round with them, so we never need be 'caught short' ever again!

I'm lost. Bert works for Kier. Nevermind. Do you have cats that poo on gardens. It says on the internet that you could die from touching cat poo.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 00:02 ----------

I'm worried about this. Cats can do damage to humans :(

Perhaps it depends on the type of cat?

If you touch tiger poo or lion poo and the tiger or lion has only just put it there, it might indeed do you some damage.

Cats are feline rex so can basically do what they want by law.

Which is why they shouldn't be kept as pets. Any other animal that is classed as 'wild' requires a license and a safe cadge to keep it in. Cats should be the same!

Hung out with my ex mate Bert. His garden is full of cat poo. Why is this? Cat poo has germs that might kill us :(

if you can stop a cat from moving out of your garden, you could make people responsible, but as this is impossible, you can't.

if you can stop a cat from moving out of your garden, you could make people responsible, but as this is impossible, you can't.

Cats should be walked on leads like dogs or kept indoors,and taught to use litter trays.What do cat-owners other than put down food?It is a lazy person's pet.

Archived