Cats Fouling Other Peoples Gardens - Is This Right?

Cats should be walked on leads like dogs or kept indoors,and taught to use litter trays.What do cat-owners other than put down food?It is a lazy person's pet.

is this how dogs are kept under control?

Mod Note

More posts have been removed for quoting deleted posts and also for deliberate misquoting.

I will remind you all, that changing the contents of a quote, for reasons other than to highlight a section of interest, which results in the meaning of the quote being changed, may lead to your account being suspended.

As I said earlier...pot, kettle. You complain about cats crapping but don't mind leaving your smoke round for others to breathe in.

As my reply to this post was deleted (for some reason) I will post again.

I may have smoked around others, back in the day, when there was no smoking ban and it was considered the 'norm'.

Now, I only smoke outside, usually at home, by myself. I only have 2 to 3 a day.

I don't think my smoking has got anything to do with the fact that cats are using other proples gardens as toilets though.

So if anything, your posts should have been the ones that needed deleting.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

As I said earlier...pot, kettle. You complain about cats crapping but don't mind leaving your smoke round for others to breathe in.

As my reply to this post was deleted (for some reason) I will post again.

I may have smoked around others, back in the day, when there was no smoking ban and it was considered the 'norm'.

Now, I only smoke outside, usually at home, by myself. I only have 2 to 3 a day.

I don't think my smoking has got anything to do with the fact that cats are using other proples gardens as toilets though.

So if anything, your posts should have been the ones that needed deleting.

I don't smoke but I think cars and busses pollute the air we breathe more than anyone with a cigarette :gag:

Anyway back to the cat problem :evil:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I don't smoke but I think cars and busses pollute the air we breathe more than anyone with a cigarette :gag:

Anyway back to the cat problem :evil:

There is no cat problem. They are cute and fury and warm and purrrrr and meow. Instead of trying to hurt them, stroke them and rub their chins and they will give you something back which is priceless, they will love you. How I love kitties.

There is no cat problem. They are cute and fury and warm and purrrrr and meow. Instead of trying to hurt them, stroke them and rub their chins and they will give you something back which is priceless, they will love you. How I love kitties.

Sorry, but you have already agreed with my on another thread that there is a problem with cats using peoples gardens as toilets.

Plus, no one mentioned hurting them.

Sorry, but you have already agreed with my on another thread that there is a problem with cats using peoples gardens as toilets.

Plus, no one mentioned hurting them.

Yes they did, but his posts have been rightly removed! I do agree that cat owners should supervise their cats. But if they don't, you shouldn't want to take it out on the cats. Show them some love instead.

Yes they did, but his posts have been rightly removed! I do agree that cat owners should supervise their cats. But if they don't, you shouldn't want to take it out on the cats. Show them some love instead.

I'd rather not show them love. I hate the things. Wouldn't harm one, but wouldn't love one either.

Archived