What's been great so far this week!

Well it's our wedding anniversary today. 3 whole years.

We are still on the honeymoon too :)

This weekend we've booked an apartment overlooking the beach. Sunday morning I'll be enjoying my coffee, reading the paper on the balcony and watching the seagulls and the surf.

Hubby will be casting his rod out and catching us lunch.

Rain and high wind is forecasted unfortunately. Pooh!

Back to work on Monday - back to reality.

Originally posted by DaBouncer

You didn't go to get yourself on the clerical register then Phan?

I did as it happens I have had one interview at the DWP which was filled as an internal vacancy at the last minute, and another interview next week at the Job Centre HR dept in Sharrow.

Also got a juicy lead on a multimedia job in Barnsley, but will be via photoshop 'audition' so may take longer to arrange.

But thanks for the original pointer DaB, it has been a cause of much reassurance for us.

:thumbsup:

The pool team I play on won our match 4-3 after begin 3-1 down! Which was nice. :D

Tonight I have the opportunity to win the local pubs backgammon tournament as I'm in the final! Wooo!

Win or lose, it should be a laugh anyway.

Nomme

I noticed it's staying light for longer. I'm not having to drive to and from work in the dark.

I also was taught the correct way to lift a large dog. I've had Greyhounds all my life and never really known how to pick em up correctly. Now I know, so i'll not hurt em when I need to pick em up.

Which is cool.

My Boro Boys beat Man Utd at Old Trafford

and that of course follows having beaten Arsenal at home and away the previous week for a place in the League Cup final

Imagine, my lads beat the top two teams on their home territory

Bad news for our forum pal Lou though I would say, she is alas a Man U fan

Archived