A nice restaurant in Sheffield centre

BBs has always been nice when we've been, reasonably priced too. It's on Devonshire Street (near Devonshire Green).

The menu is here: http://www.bbsrestaurant.co.uk/

BBs is awful - really poor .

As is Mamas before someone recommends that!

The chains in Leopold Square are better.

Gusto is very good (but a bit pricey).

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 13:18 ----------

I second BB's, or have always enjoyed Ego which is under St Paul's hotel. or Cafe Gusto on Norfolk Row.

How you can like BBs and Gustos is beyond my comprehension! One is excellent the other is dire.

I think they are very different, and I would go to them for a different experience and different food. I enjoy both, that's my opinion. You are welcome to yours but I don't think you can tell me mine is wrong....

I wasn't saying it was wrong - merely expressing surprise you liked both.

I well recall posting a review of a London Road restaurant (no longer trading:hihi:) where my main course had been burnt. I pointed this out; and some arsehole replied and said my review was "Plain wrong"! I hadn't invited anyone else to share this disaster of a dish, so not sure how he knew that....

Fair enough :) just felt a little harsh.

I can see why some might not like BB's but every time I have been I have found the servuice good and the food enjoyable. Its not fancy restaurant fare granted, I suppose I would liken it to a more 'homestyle' experience. But I have always enjoyed it.

We do agree about Mammas however!

Archived