A nice restaurant in Sheffield centre

Fair enough :) just felt a little harsh.

I can see why some might not like BB's but every time I have been I have found the servuice good and the food enjoyable. Its not fancy restaurant fare granted, I suppose I would liken it to a more 'homestyle' experience. But I have always enjoyed it.

We do agree about Mammas however!

Wasn't meaning to be harsh.

haha re Mammas.....perhaps I ought to try BBs again(to be fair have only been twice - but it was just very bland and uninspiring and unattractively presented and luke warm too!)

I suppose I could see your point on the presentation at BB's - as I say 'homestyle'. Its not a massively inspiring menu, but I've never had a problem with temperature or taste.

Always been good for big groups - something for everyone, the menu isn't going to put the fussier eaters off!

I suppose I could see your point on the presentation at BB's - as I say 'homestyle'. Its not a massively inspiring menu, but I've never had a problem with temperature or taste.

Always been good for big groups - something for everyone, the menu isn't going to put the fussier eaters off!

I think the OP should go - am settle this one for us!

Archived