A nice restaurant in Sheffield centre

I went to GinSeng at West One the other day and had a really nice meal. You cook your own food BBQ style in the middle of the table (you don't have to do this option though). Ego is always a winner too. Slightly out of town, La Vaca does an amazing steak.

Went to Silversmiths last night before the theatre, it was incredibly dissapointing on many levels, quality, portion size, service etc. Considering all the publicity it looks like they've let things slide, didn't have the time or inclination to complain, I'd had a long day. Simply will not return!

I find the reviews saying BB's is good on this thread a little odd.

Two of the posts are EXACTLY the same, and two from people with very low post counts.

Suspect.

I'll add a review. I've been 3 times. Once my choice, once to see if the bad meal I had the first time was a "one off", and once under protest as friends wanted to go.

All 3 times very poor. Bad service all times, burnt food, bland food and incorrectly charged (overcharged of course).

The 3rd time we went there were 8 of us. Not one was impressed.

Never again.

I find the reviews saying BB's is good on this thread a little odd.

Two of the posts are EXACTLY the same, and two from people with very low post counts.

Suspect.

I'll add a review. I've been 3 times. Once my choice, once to see if the bad meal I had the first time was a "one off", and once under protest as friends wanted to go.

All 3 times very poor. Bad service all times, burnt food, bland food and incorrectly charged (overcharged of course).

The 3rd time we went there were 8 of us. Not one was impressed.

Never again.

Every word you say here echos my own thoughts.

Archived