Liz Jones has landed

It seems that I did in fact bump into the (in)famously acerbic waste of space and general oxygen thief that is Liz Jones over the holidays. (watch out for the reports of an irate conversation she had with someone being mean and shooting a shotgun in public, then I'll tell you what I was actually doing...)

More to the point she's now established in Richmond, if you have noticed her current article in the Daily Wail about parking in disabled bays and how acceptable it is all the time... Expect lot's more articles about how nasty Yorkshire folk are over the coming months.

It took her five years before she realised she was annoying everyone down south and left - how long before that famous Yorkshire temperament gets under her skin do you reckon?

Liz Jones is the most disgusting, vile bag of gas in the universe! Cant stand the bi**c.

I hope you didn't pass up the opportunity to give her your piece of mind when you saw her on holiday?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/columnist-502/Liz-Jones.html?pageOffset=3&pageSize=&channel=&period=

Start reading here... :-) Yes I know it's the Daily Wail - just try and assume it's a sensible paper and ignore that fact as you go through it all...

I don't advise you try it all one go though. I'll let you form your own opinion of her, it'd be interesting to see if people agree or disagree with what I think of her....:-)

Archived