Liz Jones has landed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/columnist-502/Liz-Jones.html?pageOffset=3&pageSize=&channel=&period=

Start reading here... :-) Yes I know it's the Daily Wail - just try and assume it's a sensible paper and ignore that fact as you go through it all...

I don't advise you try it all one go though. I'll let you form your own opinion of her, it'd be interesting to see if people agree or disagree with what I think of her....:-)

Read just a couple of her writing's Obelix and I just can't get past the fact that she seems to think she is the only woman who has never really lived, till she does it (I know sounds daft), and any other one who dares to do anything she wouldn't or hasn't is a slut.

Slut seems to be her favourite word, which I don't feel is a very nice word anyway, but she also comes across in the couple I've read as wishing she hadn't always been such a stuffed shirt.

But also reading the one on that Tulisa bird, she shows she has high moral standards and that the other one she talks of is just basically a silly girl, on a five minute of fame binge. What she writes is very near the knuckle and that much I do like a she doesn't pussyfoot around people, and doesn't seem afraid to offend.

Probably nothing like you've thought, but that's just my early impression.:)

We need to call this crafty woman's bluff , so she can't slag off South Yorkshire . Don't give her any negative material whatsoever that she can use in her boring and introspective columns ! Let's start encouraging her and make her realise that , as a journalist , she should be interviewing real people rather than just focussing on herself all the time ( which is quite frankly extremely boring and no better than the narcissistic juveniles who think their personal tweets are earth-shattering ).

So we have a Mail on Sunday columnist in our midst - let's do ourselves proud and be civil , after all the Star could also set up its own "anti Liz Jones " column - now that WOULD be fun !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/columnist-502/Liz-Jones.html?pageOffset=3&pageSize=&channel=&period=

Start reading here... :-) Yes I know it's the Daily Wail - just try and assume it's a sensible paper and ignore that fact as you go through it all...

I don't advise you try it all one go though. I'll let you form your own opinion of her, it'd be interesting to see if people agree or disagree with what I think of her....:-)

The best/worst thing she does is write about her own miserable life in the Mail on Sunday 'You' magazine. Nobody has as many woes as her.

At first I thought it must be a parody, but she actually means it.

Archived