Cameron to return early

Let's be utterly honest here. At least part of the reason he's coming back early is he wants to milk it for all it's worth - he's a politician, it's what they do for goodness sake. Yes, he is doubtless coming back to pay respects but, come on, the selective memory of the Tory party and how they stabbed her in the back (her words), can only rewrite history so much.

And this post will be deleted in 3, 2, 1...

Edit: My, my, the mods are rather slow tonight.

Indeed they do.

It's interesting to read the Daily Mail today lecturing everyone about decency and respect after someone's death.

But after what they did the other day, linking the death of 6 little children for their own end is sick.

The Daily Mail are no one to lecture anyone about decency and respect.

I wish he'd resign early. :(

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 20:17 ----------

It's an important moment for the party. People would be dissing him if he stayed on his hols.

Yes probably like when the Queen wouldn't come back to Buckingham Palace when Di died.

I wish he'd resign early. :(

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 20:17 ----------

Yes probably like when the Queen wouldn't come back to Buckingham Palace when Di died.

It would be better* if he let Clegg have a go in the driving seat for a few months.

* much, much, oh so very much funnier

Mod Note

Let's be utterly honest here. At least part of the reason he's coming back early is he wants to milk it for all it's worth - he's a politician, it's what they do for goodness sake. Yes, he is doubtless coming back to pay respects but, come on, the selective memory of the Tory party and how they stabbed her in the back (her words), can only rewrite history so much.

And this post will be deleted in 3, 2, 1...

Edit: My, my, the mods are rather slow tonight.

For the record

We are busy, your post has been seen and allowed to pass, however criticizing moderation will get your future posts deleted and quite possibly get your account suspended too.

Archived