Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

Yes. If someone chooses to pedal death , then they themselves should face the same fate.

So popping a bullet in me local tobacconists head is ok by you?

You know Penistone..you really peddle some senseless guff.

Drug dealing greedy WHITE trash. Ask the parents of drug addicted youths and children what they should do with this scrubber. I would shoot her if her drugs corrupted my child.

Why not cut out the middleman and just shoot your child?

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 00:00 ----------

Drug dealing greedy WHITE trash. Ask the parents of drug addicted youths and children what they should do with this scrubber. I would shoot her if her drugs corrupted my child.

If your child turned out to be alcoholic would you murder the blokes who drive the vans and lorries that deliver booze around the country?

I think those who suggest cocaine is harmless have never seen a crack addict.

Has anyone said it is? Other than someone who added this as a straw man in the first page, that's the only reference I've seen.

Drugs corrupt a lot quicker than fags or booze.

quicker?

Fags and booze are drugs. Fags contain one of the most addictive drugs there is. And smoking fags are amongst the most dangerous of the lot. The corruption aspect comes with their illegality. If fags and booze were made illegal, then you would see just the same corruption, and with the same added danger of allowing these things to be run by unauthorised methods.

To shoot a drug dealer is not murder its pest control.

She is a convicted drug smuggler, I haven't seen any mention of dealing. Someone who is clearly this thick wouldn't have much clue with dealing. Hardly the big cheese, or the small cheese for that matter.

-

I haven't seen one comment in 9 pages about the growers, or the cartels, or the big time dealers or small time ones. Would you shoot them all too? (not aimed at you specifically Riche)

Did they ? i think not. :roll:

Did suggests I used the past tense, and you would be right, had I written 'they created this demand', but I didn't use this tense.

The creation of the demand is thousands of years old, and only the extremely naïve ideologists think that the world can be drug free.

If no one used any drugs, then there wouldn't be any demand for drugs, and the growers to the sellers wouldn't make any money.

-

So what about the users?

Archived