Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

None of your business and irrelevant! But its not like she killed anyone. Even then, I dont believe in capital punishment.

You post such rubbish on an open forum and it's every members business.

If you caught someone dealing to a child of yours would your reaction be "It's only a bit of white powder" ? :roll:

Certainly not for importing a bit of white powder

Sorry but flour is a bit of white powder, cocaine wrecks lives & has killed countless, she knew the risks its just a shame her family has to live with it, they don't deserve that.

Remember it's just under 10lbs in weight she's tried to take in, hardly a bit of powder.

None of your business and irrelevant! But its not like she killed anyone. Even then, I dont believe in capital punishment.

She wouldn't have directly killed anyone but the drugs she had one her would have been sold onto addicts and maybe even first timers who's lives could/would turn to ruin.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 16:26 ----------

I don't think she was going to sell all 4.5k to one end user.

Also around 100 lives were lost due to Cocaine use in the UK in 2011, compared to around 8500 alcohol related.

But don't more people drink alcohol than snort cocaine ?

She wouldn't have directly killed anyone but the drugs she had one her would have been sold onto addicts and maybe even first timers who's lives could/would turn to ruin.

Ok great, so now that she's been arrested these people won't be able to get drugs anymore yay.

Ok great, so now that she's been arrested these people won't be able to get drugs anymore yay.

So we let her just walk through customs with 4.5 kilo as if they stopped her people could get it elsewhere ? Really ? I mean, are you for real :loopy:

This lady has been found guilty of attempting to import 4.5 kilos of cocaine into Bali.

At her appeal it has been confirmed that she will be executed by firing squad.

Is this an example of how the UK should be dealing with serious offenders?

Bali Mafia Police, corrupt prosecutors and judges..a beacon for all of us to set standards by.

So we let her just walk through customs with 4.5 kilo as if they stopped her people could get it elsewhere ?
No, of course not, we force then to go legit, produce clean drugs and submit to regulation like the alcohol and tobacco industries. Draconian anti drug laws have completely failed to control drug use everywhere they have ever been tried. Doing nothing would be almost as effective.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 16:26 ----------

But don't more people drink alcohol than snort cocaine ?

Or more likely, much of it sold to tourists, which is their main country income.

100 is high because it is unregulated and often mixed with thinners. If alcohol was unregulated too, the figure would be much higher.

So what of folk who smuggle guns or build bombs for the terrorists. They don't kill anyone either. They simply pass on the means so that others can.

I've been to Bali. It's not as though you can enter without seeing the warnings. They even made an announcement on the plane before we landed.

I'm not sure that spending a life in an Indonesian prison is an improvement over being shot.

Archived