Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

I don't think she was going to sell all 4.5k to one end user.

Also around 100 lives were lost due to Cocaine use in the UK in 2011, compared to around 8500 alcohol related.

I love these attempted comparisions I really do.

Alcohol - freely available and legal for anyone over the age of 18 to buy. Purchased at 'nice' shops

Cocaine - Not freely available and illegal for anyone to buy. Available from very few places and sold in dodgy places by even dodgier people.

I love these attempted comparisions I really do.

Alcohol - freely available and legal for anyone over the age of 18 to buy. Purchased at 'nice' shops

Cocaine - Not freely available and illegal for anyone to buy. Available from very few places and sold in dodgy places by even dodgier people.

So do you have a statistic that actually disproves the post you attempted to address?

If you smuggle drugs into a country that has the death penalty for drug smuggling ,then you can have no one to blame but yourself. Im sorry ,but i have no sympathy what so ever for this woman.

Hear hear.

Dirty death peddler deserves no sympathy.

Especially when the judge, prosecutor and the Police are very likely to have fitted you up. "an example of how the UK should be dealing with serious offenders". Having that power can impress the likes of the OP because it fits tidily with..this is how we should be doing it, let's string em up.

It isn't about the death penalty, it's about those who are prescribing it...paid-off corrupt officials by drug cartels...Oooooh the irony.

What is your evidence for this "fitting up" ?

Not everyone who takes cocaine dies. So you can't say that she has killed people. That's like saying someone at a Vauxhall dealership is responsible for the killing of a driver because that driver drove irresponsibly and ended up in a ditch with their head smashed in.

Just because something's legal, it doesn't mean it's 'right'. Alcohol causes far more problems than illegal drugs, yet people still let their kids 'have a sip', or let their teenage offspring just 'have one can, seeing as it's Christmas'. How many 'kids' do we see drunk and hanging around bus stops, causing anti-social behaviour and nuisance on estates... yet this is a legal drug.

Yes, she should have had more about her and should have understood the laws of the country she was smuggling drugs in to. But I would never say the death penalty is appropriate for anything to do with drugs.

Not everyone who takes cocaine dies. So you can't say that she has killed people. That's like saying someone at a Vauxhall dealership is responsible for the killing of a driver because that driver drove irresponsibly and ended up in a ditch with their head smashed in.

Worst analogy i've ever seen. :roll:

Worst analogy i've ever seen. :roll:

Hehehe

I'm tired...

...but all I'm saying is that just because someone does cocaine, it doesn't make them a killer, or mean that they are going to die. I know intelligent and responsible people who do it; they're not evil. Yet, there are people who don't do drugs that cause far more harm to the human race.

Hehehe

I'm tired...

...but all I'm saying is that just because someone does cocaine, it doesn't make them a killer, or mean that they are going to die.

It makes them a criminal though, and if they choose to behave that way whilst knowing the penalties.......!

Archived