Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

How exactly is a poster's employment status relevant to this discussion?

You could turn it the other way and say someone home all day watching tv/browsing would be better informed. Though yeah his employment status is irrelevant.

Message to the Balli goverment .Please don't send her back,she will end up making a fortune

from the media .Stupid women deserves what she gets.

Wow... don't send her back because she will end up making a fortune... much better to kill her...

Do you realise you are talking about an actual, living, breathing human being here? Somebody who, despite having committed a very stupid act will now be trembling in horrific fear of being placed before the muzzles of a firing squad?

Your casually callous remarks are truly disgraceful.

You could turn it the other way and say someone home all day watching tv/browsing would be better informed. Though yeah his employment status is irrelevant.

I have it on good authority that *ash* works in Thomas cook and knows all the happening night spots of Bali.

Wow... don't send her back because she will end up making a fortune... much better to kill her...

Do you realise you are talking about an actual, living, breathing human being here? Somebody who, despite having committed a very stupid act will now be trembling in horrific fear of being placed before the muzzles of a firing squad?

Your casually callous remarks are truly disgraceful.

She chose to pedal death, but let's forget that eh ? :roll:

She chose to pedal death, but let's forget that eh ? :roll:

Where do I suggest forgetting that?

Why does that mean she deserves to die?

Do you not agree that a civilised and just society should strive to be better than its criminal element?

Oh dear ash you have just answered your own question , you have never been to bali ,

I posted about prostitutes and murderers the other day. Does that mean I have had to have been a prostitute or murderer to comment?

I notice you didn't answer whether you had been (not that I care as I said as it is as insignificant as most of what you've written so far)

and i think you dont work .

I don't care what you think about my work status, I do want to know some of the questions I asked you though.

bored out of your mind pal ,

You're boring me, I'll give you that :hihi:

what shall i do withh my dole money

What I do with my own money has nothing to do with this thread. Care to answer anything I've asked you?

It's up to you whether you answer or not.

What about the other two questions?

Given you know the views i hold already i think you can quite safely assume my answers. to help clarify i also support certain aspects of sharia law and would love to see them implemented in the UK.

Don't waste your time trying to eek out detailed answers from me, it's not gonna happen, last time i clarified for you i earned a two day SF holiday.

Given you know the views i hold already i think you can quite safely assume my answers. to help clarify i also support certain aspects of sharia law and would love to see them implemented in the UK.

Don't waste your time trying to eek out detailed answers from me, it's not gonna happen, last time i clarified for you i earned a two day SF holiday.

That leaves us with the first question - where did I suggest forgetting that she chose to (in your terms)peddle death?

I imagine you could safely answer that without breaking any forum rules. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, but I will take your silence as an acceptance that I didn't.

Archived