Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

That leaves us with the first question - where did I suggest forgetting that she chose to (in your terms)peddle death?

I imagine you could safely answer that without breaking any forum rules. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, but I will take your silence as an acceptance that I didn't.

Remember how i described you last time ?

Your every post contains "get out clauses" you never commit to anything, discussion with you is soulless.

If you smuggle drugs into a country that has the death penalty for drug smuggling ,then you can have no one to blame but yourself. Im sorry ,but i have no sympathy what so ever for this woman.

Love it when someone saves you the time of a post

Expertly put , top post :)

I have it on good authority that *ash* works in Thomas cook and knows all the happening night spots of Bali.

Don't give me away!

<snip> last time i clarified for you i earned a two day SF holiday.

Since I've been given away, I can offer you some great 2 day deals :D

Remember how i described you last time ?

Your every post contains "get out clauses" you never commit to anything, discussion with you is soulless.

All I am doing is asking you to substantiate what you claimed I had said. If you cannot then you shouldn't have made it in the first place. Now you are making more. What 'get-out clauses' precisely?

It is actually called thinking my posts through and trying to assess what holes there are in my opinions beforehand. Give it a try.

I made my point of view plain. I criticised a point of view that lacked humanity.

I have committed many times to the notion that the death penalty is barbaric and absurd.

I'll answer in your style, and answer you'll be familiar with.

I didn't. :roll:

What did you mean then, by the following post, and why did you quote my earler post (thereby addressing it to me)?

She chose to pedal death, but let's forget that eh ? :roll:

That's a statement, i didn't say you'd posted that. :huh:

Sigh... you really don't have to answer questions if you don't want to but, with all of these avoidance tactics, it really is looking like you can't.

Who had suggested that we forget that she peddled death in the first place?

Archived