Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

It's like me saying " i haven't eaten bread today", and you replying "i didn't say you had". It's senseless.

So why did you post

She chose to pedal death, but let's forget that eh ? :roll:

or was that poinless too? Who was that question directed at?

Anyone supplying drugs, that could potentially harm or be life threatening to innocent youngsters deserves to be skinned alive and dipped in vinegar with a bit of added salt!

That's all Tescos/Morrison/Sainburys/Corner shops all included then?

Sorry for short answer, forum cuts off now!

Damn thing.

Who said anything about bringing her back?

Assuming she is'nt shot, then at some point after her sentence has been served whatever that may be she will be deported back to the UK.

There is no benifit culture in Bali, so yes they will send her back .Where else do you think she will go to ,your house perhaps.

It seems that opinion is divided between some sympathy for the plight she finds herself in, a feeling that importing drugs is harmless, to her being the architect of her downfall and it serves her right.

My question was, could we ever contemplate the introduction of capital punishment for such a crime?

Alternatively should we legalise drug use?

It seems that opinion is divided between some sympathy for the plight she finds herself in, a feeling that importing drugs is harmless, to her being the architect of her downfall and it serves her right.

My question was, could we ever contemplate the introduction of capital punishment for such a crime?

Alternatively should we legalise drug use?

Hanging in the UK (NO)

Should we legalise drugs .You have a valid point .

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 12:24 ----------

I'll lose no sleep over a drug dealer getting shot by firing squad at the other side of the world but at the same time I think it's a bit extreme to murder someone for selling something.

She is a dealer.

Nope, you just didn't understand my point.

Perhaps you'd like to explain it then?

By way of comparison my understanding of your post was that it was a sarcastic attempt to imply that my desire to see some humanity brought to bear in how her case is considered somehow equates to 'forgetting' the seriousness of her crime.

Archived