Druids to get time of to visit Stonehenge.

Why oh why does everything have to be science based ? My CRAFT is something that has been passed down to me by ancestors . I was born different & knew this from an early age ! I am lucky that my parents let me & my brother were able to find our own paths & it is nothing to do with science.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 21:21 ----------

Oh for the love of the Goddess I cant even type now because I am so FRUSTRATED with people bringing science into everything

theyll argue the toss over everything they "dont understand"

dont worry about it

Why oh why does everything have to be science based ? My CRAFT is something that has been passed down to me by ancestors . I was born different & knew this from an early age ! I am lucky that my parents let me & my brother were able to find our own paths & it is nothing to do with science.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 21:21 ----------

Oh for the love of the Goddess I cant even type now because I am so FRUSTRATED with people bringing science into everything

In fairness all he's asking is the source of your knowledge, not how it relates to science.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 22:31 ----------

theyll argue the toss over everything they "dont understand"

Not me Mel, i know lots of people with alternative beliefs, it's their choice what they want to believe. I've a couple of very dear and funny friends who are Icke followers ! :hihi:

Not quite as easy to answer as you may think, but the indigenous population built the earliest monuments over 5000 years ago, later in the early bronze age they are attributed to "incomers" commonly named as the beaker people, they were probably responsible for Stonehenge.

As for use, some were simply burial places, the circles, who knows, though commonly you'll hear the words "ritual" and "ceremony" readily offered as explanations. There's very few sites that hold any astronomical value, with Callanish being the prime example for evidence.

Tracy built stonehenge? She is nothing but a chav :hihi:

Archived