Which song most captures the spirit of the Thatcher era?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egp4XqAM8mU

This song was released in the early seventies but sums up the selfish attitude of the steel worker, miners, dockers , car workers etc they thought they had a right to be the top dogs and stuff everyone else.

The song is by The Strawbs Part of the union.

R.I.P Maggie, you showed them who was boss

I'm leaving now to use a different forum that allows a proper reply to this dross. And before my head explodes :o:gag:

Can't really hate on Thatcher anymore, knowing now that the Government are just a Corporation (The Crown Corporation). Thatcher was the Prime Minister (Prime Preacher) of this corporation.

Its Just a pity we don't have a mechanism to vote out the shareholders of The Crown Corporation. Its the shareholders that steer the direction of a company not the Directors. Margaret Thatcher was just a Director, nothing more.

A puppet and paid liar.

I guess we will have to wait a little more until the Secret Societies that control this Corporation are exposed and locked up.

Archived