Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

I'll always remember the great lady for knocking ten shades out Scargill and leaving him in tatters, loved it.

you are not the only one but where I live its best not to mention her in any good way.

Backwards mentality, they blame everyone except themselves, anyway its only Grimey Thorpe so nothing lost eh.

thats a description of the left in general, Mrs T was a great leader who taught those who could grasp it that hard work always triumphed over lazyness.:thumbsup:

thats a description of the left in general, Mrs T was a great leader who taught those who could grasp it that hard work always triumphed over lazyness.:thumbsup:

a full pub on a Monday dinner time was all ways called "colliers Monday" where I lived in the seventies.

Bet the miners put a better shift in than you ever did :roll: