Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

thats a description of the left in general, Mrs T was a great leader who taught those who could grasp it that hard work always triumphed over lazyness.:thumbsup:

Pity that the official rate of unemployment tripled during her sovereignty then.

Bet the miners put a better shift in than you ever did :roll:

There were enough of them on each shift, vastly over manned like everything else of that era.

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 22:37 ----------

Ner ner na ner ner . Grow up

Don't mention Winnie Mandela to him :hihi:

Ner ner na ner ner . Grow up

There were enough of them on each shift, vastly over manned like everything else of that era.

none of that is what i actually replied to if you look back

I'll always remember the great lady for knocking ten shades out Scargill and leaving him in tatters, loved it.

I have never liked Scargill and the way he handled the strike to allow that evil woman to win. But she only closed the UK mines because she knew she could get cheaper coal from abroad... using child slave labour which civilised countries had stopped using.

She didn't care about people or safety, just how she could win the next election.

Thanks for the reminder to celebrate, Mel.

I have never liked Scargill and the way he handled the strike to allow that evil woman to win. But she only closed the UK mines because she knew she could get cheaper coal from abroad... using child slave labour which civilised countries had stopped using.

She didn't care about people or safety, just how she could win the next election.

Thanks for the reminder to celebrate, Mel.

I hope you all will, be also celebrating the death of Hitler , Stalin , Amin and others . I bet you don't :rant:

Did Maggie have her round for tea? She called her ex husband a terrorist and she'd have felt at home with some of the miscreants Thatcher enjoyed keeping company with.

I hope you all will, be also celebrating the death of Hitler , Stalin , Amin and others . I bet you don't :rant:

I won't really be celebrating her death, but her demise from power was good. She was an evil leader who had no concerns for other people, as her closing the mines so she could use overseas child labour proves.

I think Hitler, Stalin, Amin, Trump etc are even more evil but that doesn't change my view that she was an evil woman. If she had been able to, she would probably have formed a dictatorship to save the UK from anyone who disagreed with her. Fortunately she didn't manage and she got overthrown.