Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

nope its completely unnoffical, actually by those wanting to party, but like i said, do whatever you want. I will be dedicating my whole punk radio show to her, as without her and reagan there wouldnt be any punk as we know it

There's quite a fun ditty about Margaret Thatcher on YouTube. Forum rules prevent me from telling you what it's called, but it's by The Exploited. ;)

When I look back at that era I can’t help but think of mobile phones the size of a brick, filofaxes, folk talking about deals that they hadn’t done and money that they hadn’t made, flash cars on finance, even Del Boy became a yuppie. There was a crowd that frequented my local, all but two of them had their homes repossessed, but even they lost their businesses.

Happy days. :rolleyes:

When I look back at that era I can’t help but think of mobile phones the size of a brick, filofaxes, folk talking about deals that they hadn’t done and money that they hadn’t made, flash cars on finance, even Del Boy became a yuppie. There was a crowd that frequented my local, all but two of them had their homes repossessed, but even they lost their businesses.

Happy days. :rolleyes:

All fur coat and no knickers you mean :hihi:

As you posted, Thatcher does seem to attract the delusional type. Sheffield Forum has its fair share of them. You know the sort, they come on here with more usernames than brain cells, castigating benefit scroungers, lording it over others, telling all and sundry that they're entrepreneurs and they've got loads of money.

In reality, everyone knows that they're minimum wage drudges. Nothing wrong with that - but why can't they just be honest?

Still it's laugh taking the mick out of them.

---------- Post added 07-04-2018 at 17:59 ----------

not really i dont really care! i have done alright thanks:thumbsup:

Speak of the devil :hihi:

Edited by Mister M

All fur coat and no knickers you mean :hihi:

As you posted, Thatcher does seem to attract the delusional type. Sheffield Forum has its fair share of them. You know the sort, they come on here with more usernames than brain cells, castigating benefit scroungers, lording it over others, telling all and sundry that they're entrepreneurs and they've got loads of money.

In reality, everyone knows that they're minimum wage drudges. Nothing wrong with that - but why can't they just be honest?

Still it's laugh taking the mick out of them.

---------- Post added 07-04-2018 at 17:59 ----------

Speak of the devil :hihi:

I thought I was reading a Facebook video comments section just then.