Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

And then cometh Blair, who was Thatcher with tackle, the difference being that Thatcher actually believed her crap, whilst Blair worked on the premis that the majority of the voters would believe his. ;)

nah blairs nu labore wernt as right wing but they did moved more right than previous labour parties, very much business orientated

I will forever remember the Wicked Witch of the West for STEALING MY SCHOOL MILK and leaving a generation of schoolkids with rickets :rant:

Dont forget that Harold Wilson had already stopped free school milk for secondary schools in 1968,Maggie Thatcher carried on what he had already started,i am no tory and no Labour anymore but i have to admit that labour has been as bad as the tories on several occasions.Harold Wilson implemented quite a few unpopular decisions in the sixties which people forget about.He carried on with the closure of the railways even though he had campaigned against the closures when he was made prime minister in 1964.

All fur coat and no knickers you mean :hihi:

As you posted, Thatcher does seem to attract the delusional type. Sheffield Forum has its fair share of them. You know the sort, they come on here with more usernames than brain cells, castigating benefit scroungers, lording it over others, telling all and sundry that they're entrepreneurs and they've got loads of money.

In reality, everyone knows that they're minimum wage drudges. Nothing wrong with that - but why can't they just be honest?

Still it's laugh taking the mick out of them.

---------- Post added 07-04-2018 at 17:59 ----------

Speak of the devil :hihi:

ha ha yes ok if you say so:loopy:

And then cometh Blair, who was Thatcher with tackle, the difference being that Thatcher actually believed her crap, whilst Blair worked on the premis that the majority of the voters would believe his. ;)

Which, in his defence, did work. But its a fair assessment.