Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

Disgusting :loopy:

I think Mel cast a line, threw a few maggots in and waited for a big juicy bite. I'm not at all surprised you fell for it.

---------- Post added 08-04-2018 at 20:03 ----------

Why would he be to blame for which school he went too ????

Did you and Fakecockney go to the same school?

Edited by Mister Gee

I think Mel cast a line, threw a few maggots in and waited for a big juicy bite. I'm not at all surprised you fell for it.

That's exactly what Mel did when he resurrected this thread , Im not stupid . But instead of being honest he hid behind his reasons for doing it . Snidey springs to mind

That's exactly what Mel did when he resurrected this thread , Im not stupid . But instead of being honest he hid behind his reasons for doing it . Snidey springs to mind

Leave it out hackey, you're turning into a snowflake, it's a bit of banter. You just can't hack it when you're on the receiving end.

Leave it out hackey, you're turning into a snowflake, it's a bit of banter. You just can't hack it when you're on the receiving end.

Thanks for that :) First time I ve been called a snowflake :). I wouldn't call it banter celebrating the death of a person (unless that person was inherently evil) . Im on the receiving end of nothing

---------- Post added 08-04-2018 at 20:03 ----------

Did you and Fakecockney go to the same school?

are you still signing on :roll:

nope, i had one thing in mind.i found out it was thatcher day, as id totally forgot. As for the thread, im a good boy, i dont start a new thread if i can help it and i know theres a thread already which it will fit into

Thanks for that :) First time I ve been called a snowflake :). I wouldn't call it banter celebrating the death of a person (unless that person was inherently evil) . Im on the receiving end of nothing

So you are celebrating Thatcher's death? Hypocrite!:o