Unusual and quirky ideas for wedding centrepieces

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 11:54 ----------

[/color]Oh, and i dont like flowers so theyre out, im relatively girly but i have no desire to spend a fortune on fresh flowers that just die haha

Just noticed you don't want flowers because you think they will be expensive. If you send me your email address I will send you photos of the cups and jugs etc with flowers in. I cut greenery from my garden and stuck in some very realistic, inexpensive foam roses from Hobbycraft. I added pearls to one and a few diamante bits to the other. I made these up 16th March and the greenery is just starting to dry up in places to they have lasted four weeks. They still look okay but will probably only last another week or so.

I went to a friends wedding recently and she had a stack of 3 wrapped up boxes with a big bow/ribbon round them (it looked prettier than i'm describing) and after each course of the meal we were told to open a box and inside were different things e.g. first box full of sweets, 2nd box full of mini table games like snakes and ladders, and mini hungry hippos, 3rd box full of funny glasses/hats etc and a camera to take silly pictures with. It looked both amazing as a centre piece and fun for guests too..... certainly broke the ice with other guests!

Archived