Anyone see psychic Sally?

Tallgrass

I did - and I must say I wasn't really impressed. Everything was very vague...and not much detail...apart from 1 example where she came up with a woman's husband who had passed away at Christmas, the woman's name plus her sister and daughters' names...but they could have written to her or any number of things, before the show....

Maybe I was stupid to hope...but I have previously witnessed some psychic abilities that make me believe (or want to)..whereas my friend 100% thinks she's making it all up...

Anyone else go last night?

I did - and I must say I wasn't really impressed. Everything was very vague...and not much detail...apart from 1 example where she came up with a woman's husband who had passed away at Christmas, the woman's name plus her sister and daughters' names...but they could have written to her or any number of things, before the show....

Maybe I was stupid to hope...but I have previously witnessed some psychic abilities that make me believe (or want to)..whereas my friend 100% thinks she's making it all up...

Anyone else go last night?

dont expect any straight responses on the forum, i'm afraid its ripe for the plucking this one :)

Dead people don't totally die. They go to a place where 'special humans' can contact them when their relatives are in a paying audience with a 'special human'. These 'not quite dead' people then give clues regarding which living audience member they are trying to contact. It may be the first letter of a name or the illness that killed them or a fond memory. Aren't we fortunate that these special humans are prepared to take the time to help the living keep in touch with their dead friends and loved ones.

Dead people don't totally die. They go to a place where 'special humans' can contact them when their relatives are in a paying audience with a 'special human'. These 'not quite dead' people then give clues regarding which living audience member they are trying to contact. It may be the first letter of a name or the illness that killed them or a fond memory. Aren't we fortunate that these special humans are prepared to take the time to help the living keep in touch with their dead friends and loved ones.

Your reply has made me laugh Marx.:hihi:

Doh - yes I was obviously living in another world when I posted that! I suppose I was hoping to see something that would convince me...the question is...why would I want to believe?

She is certainly on a winner financially - although it wasn't full there must have been at least 1000 people at £23.50 a pop. That's how she affords all the plastic surgery!

Archived