Anyone see psychic Sally?

Tallgrass

Dead people don't totally die. They go to a place where 'special humans' can contact them when their relatives are in a paying audience with a 'special human'. These 'not quite dead' people then give clues regarding which living audience member they are trying to contact. It may be the first letter of a name or the illness that killed them or a fond memory. Aren't we fortunate that these special humans are prepared to take the time to help the living keep in touch with their dead friends and loved ones.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: I must say I have to agree with you on this one what a load of twaddle ......x

Yes my sister and I went to see the famous Sally Morgan 47 pounds worth of rubbish that's what I bought when I purchased the tickets. As we were leaving I heard someone behind me say "what a load of ****e" and I'm afraid that quote was spot on.

Im astounded that people were disappointed when it turned out to be an absolute pile of dog doo.

Surely when you bought the tickets, you didnt think that a human being was actually going to talk to dead people? :loopy:

Give me thirty quid and ill tell you what you want to hear, mingled in with a bit of showmanship and downright codswallop

Im mystic meg I`ll give you a reading its like the other show Most Haunted as if Ghosts appear when called ,slip me £30 or I can take all major credit cards too .............x

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 14:29 ----------

I've done that in my tent. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: which tent though .........x

I did - and I must say I wasn't really impressed. Everything was very vague...and not much detail...apart from 1 example where she came up with a woman's husband who had passed away at Christmas, the woman's name plus her sister and daughters' names...but they could have written to her or any number of things, before the show....

When I've watched it on TV, I've always thought some of the audience members had to be a set up - extras they pay to go along to the show or something.

Im astounded that people were disappointed when it turned out to be an absolute pile of dog doo.

Surely when you bought the tickets, you didnt think that a human being was actually going to talk to dead people? :loopy:

Give me thirty quid and ill tell you what you want to hear, mingled in with a bit of showmanship and downright codswallop

Well love, its like this when you lose someone in death you want to believe you will see them again and hope there is an afterlife. You have obviously not experienced berevement like most of the people who attend these things.

Well love, its like this when you lose someone in death you want to believe you will see them again and hope there is an afterlife. You have obviously not experienced berevement like most of the people who attend these things.

I've experienced bereavement, Thyme, but I dont believe that many (If any) of these TV "showmen" have a genuine talent to contact the dead.

I think they are cruel, giving false hope to people in pain/sorrow, preventing them from finding healing.

I wont even begin to go into the amounts of money they are making on the backs of the grieving.

I've experienced bereavement, Thyme, but I dont believe that many (If any) of these TV "showmen" have a genuine talent to contact the dead.

I think they are cruel, giving false hope to people in pain/sorrow, preventing them from finding healing.

I wont even begin to go into the amounts of money they are making on the backs of the grieving.

Great post.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Great post.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I do believe that there are talented gifted genuine clairvoyants who have a genuine connection to the spirit world and that at at times the spirits of loved ones passed do try and contact us to pass on messages and make sure we steer the correct path in our life ..:)

Archived