Why is it acceptable for the left to resort to violence?

So the violence last night makes the behaviour in my post acceptable?

Your story is one story of initiation, which happens in numerous clubs up and down the land. Clubs which will have members of the left and members of the right.

Do they get drunk? Maybe, but there again there are violent drunks on the streets most weekends.

You have a case last night of people attacking the Police. The Police! A tax payer funded service, which cost a fortune last night because left wing idiots wanted an excuse to cause some trouble.

What happened last night was disgraceful. Regardless of what people think of MT, she was someone's mother and how some people have rejoiced in her death is quite sickening.

So that makes the violence last night acceptable?

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 20:30 ----------

A few?

Brixton, Liverpool, Glasgow, Northern Ireland.

Again you are defending this violence. As said before, the rest of the world is looking at us and making arrangements to send their money elsewhere.

So you are saying Hitler was right?

I can generalise too.

Whatever has become of our country.

I think you miss the point.

A lot of people out last night were holding banners about the bedroom tax etc.

Why is it acceptable for them to cause violence?

I find this quite rude and disrespectful too:

In early 2013, it was rumoured that the initiation ritual also involved burning a fifty-pound banknote in front of a tramp. [10] The club often books private dining rooms under an assumed name, as most restaurateurs are wary of the Club's reputation for causing considerable drunken damage during the course of dinner.

and suspect those witnessing the trashing of restaurants find it quite violent.

"It was rumoured"? Its enough for you then to hear a rumour and because it supports your predjudice it becomes true.

I wouldnt expect owt else from them. I wouldnt worry about owt they spout, no one listens to their outdated communist garbage anyway.

I wouldnt expect owt else from them either. I wouldnt worry about owt they spout, no one listens to the outdated garbage that posters with a history of usernames says anyway.

Your story is one story of initiation, which happens in numerous clubs up and down the land. Clubs which will have members of the left and members of the right.

Do they get drunk? Maybe, but there again there are violent drunks on the streets most weekends.

You have a case last night of people attacking the Police. The Police! A tax payer funded service, which cost a fortune last night because left wing idiots wanted an excuse to cause some trouble.

What happened last night was disgraceful. Regardless of what people think of MT, she was someone's mother and how some people have rejoiced in her death is quite sickening.

I would hazard that her funeral costs will equal or be greater than costs for last night.

Are her family paying for that? Or will that fall to tax payers too?

Archived