Why is it acceptable for the left to resort to violence?

Indeed. I've had threats of violence from several posters on here because I have had the temerity to not agree with their views.

One question I'd ask - Do you think that the right would have such disgusting scenes of jubilation at the death of Tony Blair? I very much doubt it. With that in mind you have to ask who is the nasty party now - because it seems very much to be Old Labour's appropriate tag at the moment.

Indeed. I've had threats of violence from several posters on here because I have had the temerity to not agree with their views.

One question I'd ask - Do you think that the right would have such disgusting scenes of jubilation at the death of Tony Blair? I very much doubt it. With that in mind you have to ask who is the nasty party now - because it seems very much to be Old Labour's appropriate tag at the moment.

Again.

You generalise too much.

I thought that you were more intelligent than that.

Early 20's weren't even born when Thatcher first got elected prime minister so what the hell do they know about her time in power ??

Typical yob society.....just jump on any bandwagon when they can smash things up !!!

Reading some news articles, a fair few weren't even born untill after Mrs T was PM and most likely have little idea about who she is or what she did in the 80's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306165/Margaret-Thatcher-death-parties-The-Lefts-sick-celebration-Brixtons-streets.html

We constantly hear about the complaints against bedroom tax, millionaire's tax cut, benefits etc etc.

But why is it acceptable for the left, those who are calling for changes, to be violent, rude and down right disrespectful?

Hasn't this always been the case, going back to the miner's strikes? We will get what we want, or we will fight and be violent until you give it to us?

Why do the far right think it acceptable to be violent?

Why do members of the bullingdon club smash up a restaurant and get away with it?

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 23:21 ----------

No because tony blairs not left wing, he occupies the same political space as Cameron more or less.

Again.

You generalise too much.

I thought that you were more intelligent than that.

Sorry, were you going to answer the question?

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 23:29 ----------

No because tony blairs not left wing, he occupies the same political space as Cameron more or less.

Ah, another one of the revisionists comes out the woodwork I see...

Sorry, were you going to answer the question?

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 23:29 ----------

Ah, another one of the revisionists comes out the woodwork I see...

I'm just schooling you. Tony blair was centre left. If you're going to make fateous statements to stir up trouble like the op has, at least get your facts straight.

Why was it acceptable for the right to resort to violence when they lost elections in Spain and Chile?

Sorry, were they part of the UK back then? Have I missed Blair stumbling into another war and accidentally annexing some country by mistake because they couldn't get weapons of mass distraction ready in 45 minutes?

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 23:37 ----------

I've already answered it up there ^^^.

It is a ridiculously simplistic question.

No, you definitly havn't...

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 23:38 ----------

I'm just schooling you. Tony blair was centre left. If you're going to make fateous statements to stir up trouble like the op has, at least get your facts straight.

You appear to be inconsistent even with your revisions I'm afraid.... please try harder it's tricky when you keep flopping about.

Tony blair was centre left.

Is her or isn't he. Left wing that is.

Archived