St .Peters school from the years 1959/1962?

m.mitchell

Hi Rachylou

No, I am Christine's sister in law, Michael Meegan, (Christine's husband) is my brother.

Michael Melluish (Christine's brother) is the one I went to school with

So who are your parents?

Marion

Hi Marion C,

I was at St Peters with Michael Meegan,how is he,if you see him ask if he remembers Mitch

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was at St Peters from 1961 to 1965. I had a brilliant time. I organised a reunion in 2000. 120 poeple turned up, some i hadn't seen for 35 years. A truly unforgettable night. Norman Cherry, Father Hurley. I also met Frank Farmery a few months later. he was visiting Sheffield from his home in France. Lets get going down memory lane. I could talk for hours.

• 3 months later...
I did'nt go to St Peters but..........

the thread prompted me to remember one lads name that did !

He was called Ronnie Bryan and I was at Chaucer in 1961 playing centre half at footie against St Peters and their centre forward was Ronnie. I've still got the bruises. He seemed to be twice as big and twice as strong as anyone else. I'm not sure but I think he got 6 goals that day.He went on, I think,to play for Sheffield Boys.

Anyone remember him ?

Yes, I remember Ronnie well. I played in the same Sheffield Boys team. Ron went on to play for England Boys and later signed apprentice Pro for Wednesday. Unfortunately,he didn't get through the ranks. He was a good schoolboy player and a very nice lad

twinbush. I was at school with ronnie bryan, youre right he was a terrific footballer. he played for Sheffield boys, Yorkshire boys, and England boys. He then signed for Sheffield Wednesday but didn't make the grade.

I was in Ronnies' Sheffield Boys team along with Dave Travis and Robin Lee who also went to St Peters. Any idea what happened to them?

Archived