Two men guilty of terror charges

Are you suggesting the death penalty for conspiracy?

Yes. For these two the death penalty is right.

heres why..

Two men from Birmingham have pleaded guilty to being part of a terrorist cell whose leaders were planning a suicide bomb attack in the UK.

If their plan worked many would have died.

They deserve to be killed by the state so more innocent peoples lives arent put at risk.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 12:33 ----------

Do you believe all Muslims are terrorists or potential terrorists?

Where did i say that then?

I mean apart from in your head that is.

Yes. For these two the death penalty is right.

heres why..

They deserve to be killed by the state so more innocent peoples lives arent put at risk.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 12:33 ----------

Well said :)

Do you have difficulties distinguishing the difference between a statement and a question?

I'm just trying to determine whether you believe the activities or intentions of Muslim terrorists is indicative of Muslims generally or a minority within their group.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 12:41 ----------

That you already knew the answer too !

Can I ask what the point in that was ?

See above :thumbsup:

They deserve to be killed by the state so more innocent peoples lives arent put at risk

That can be quite adequately addressed by having them incarcerated, without creating martyrs out of them which would be a compelling recruiting sergeant amongst the feeble minded of the Muslim community.

It certainly did , but with the new threat of the extremists seemingly hellbent on killing and butchering innocent people I think the time is right to reintroduce it as a fitting punishment to these vile evil people .

Anyone who kills people innocent or not is a bit extreme..don't you think?

Btw..terrorism isn't new, it's been around a bit and the DP hasn't made a blind bit of difference to its existence with the exception of martyrdom, which could be argued creates more terrorists.

Archived