Two men guilty of terror charges

I believe that a significant proportion are more sympathetic to those sort of activities than they should be.

Thats quite a popular view down my way.

I must say its getting more and more popular too as we are now regularly seeing stories like this in the news.

Whatever.

That is exactly the response I would have predicted from you.

Ok, I'll put it another way- do a 'significant proportion' of Muslims you encounter sympathise with terrorists or want to kill you because you're a disbeliever or is your view based on conjecture?

I struggle with this analysis-apart from those reported, I've never come across a Muslim who's wanted to kill me because I'm an infidel, in fact I've found a significant proportion to be warm and engaging.

Maybe you havent met enough.

By the way, are these warm and engaging ones the feeble minded ones you referred to earlier or is that a different lot?

Mod Note

I've not deleted any posts, there are several that should go but I'm leaving them as an example, I'm sure you can work out which ones they are.

Kindly stop with the personal insults and discuss the topic, and if this thread descends any further into the Muslim bashing these threads usually become, it will be closed.

Now it's your choice, you can keep the topic open for discussion, or you can get it closed.

Maybe you havent met enough.

Maybe the same could be said for you and your associates who you believe maintain the 'popular view'?

By the way, are these warm and engaging ones the feeble minded ones you referred to earlier or is that a different lot?

I'm sure many people who are 'warm and engaging' can be feeble minded, but those drawn to terrorism are feeble minded without exception.

I'm sure many people who are 'warm and engaging' can be feeble minded, but those drawn to terrorism are feeble minded without exception.

But do you mean they are feeble minded yet can still be warm and engaging even if they are terrorists?

You arent really making much sense mate.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 14:09 ----------

Maybe the same could be said for you and your associates who you believe maintain the 'popular view'?

My associates live in Darnall

They meet plenty.

Archived