Two men guilty of terror charges

But do you mean they are feeble minded yet can still be warm and engaging even if they are terrorists?

You arent really making much sense mate.

It's quite simple. Being feeble minded doesn't make you a terrorist, but being a terrorist does.

My associates live in Darnall

They meet plenty.

Only a minority of Muslims in Sheffield live in Darnall, they cover all socio-economic groups as you know, I think for balance your associates should acquaint themselves with others who live beyond the sunny enclave of Darnall, they might get a surprise.

But do you mean they are feeble minded yet can still be warm and engaging even if they are terrorists?

You arent really making much sense mate.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 14:09 ----------

My associates live in Darnall

They meet plenty.

I think you will struggle to justify extrapolating the experiences of a few people in one postcode to the massive, nuanced complexity of the followers of a global religion. Are you aware that doing so is the essence of prejudice?

I think you will struggle to justify extrapolating the experiences of a few people in one postcode to the massive, nuanced complexity of the followers of a global religion.

Maybe, but its a pretty good yard stick all the same.

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 14:19 ----------

It's quite simple. Being feeble minded doesn't make you a terrorist, but being a terrorist does.

So you are saying terrorists CAN be warm and engaging?

Only a minority of Muslims in Sheffield live in Darnall, they cover all socio-economic groups as you know, I think for balance your associates should acquaint themselves with others who live beyond the sunny enclave of Darnall, they might get a surprise.

They have, They once visited Tinsley too.:hihi:

So you are saying terrorists CAN be warm and engaging?

No I wasn't saying that at all, but on reflection I guess that's a true assertion.

Many sociopaths can be 'warm and engaging' and have used those qualities to rise to political power and state sponsored terrorism-Hitler, Amin, Mugabe, Gaddafi, Mladic.

Good, perhaps they will learn the error of their ways. Unless, of course, they already know that they are wrong and cannot support their point of view, but just don't care.

Ill be sure to ask then ;)

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 14:26 ----------

No I wasn't saying that at all, but on reflection I guess that's a true assertion.

Many sociopaths can be 'warm and engaging' and have used those qualities to rise to political power and state sponsored terrorism-Hitler, Amin, Mugabe, Gaddafi, Mladic.

You mean the assertion that you haven't made?

Make your mind up will you.

Archived