Government now waging war on Countryside families

As if taking money from the poor, the less fortunate and the disabled in order to pay for the banksters mistakes wasn't enough Tories now attack countryside people. Someone please tell me who will vote Tory at next election...apart from Mr Smith and one or two other gullible people on this forum

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ros-wynne-jones-real-britain-column-1821132#.UWV89mq8VSI.twitter

As if taking money from the poor, the less fortunate and the disabled in order to pay for the banksters mistakes wasn't enough Tories now attack countryside people. Someone please tell me who will vote Tory at next election...apart from Mr Smith and one or two other gullible people on this forum

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ros-wynne-jones-real-britain-column-1821132#.UWV89mq8VSI.twitter

There's all those Tory voters whose parents, grandparents, etc., voted Tory and are just following in their footsteps.

The only people who will vote Tory is the rich and complete nutters, Labour will get back in and then people will be back in work and prosper just like when Blair blasted the last lot of Tories out. :hihi:

It's a pity Maggie isn't still in power she wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

Although i didn't think we were under Tory government, has something changed recently?

1979 All over again, and when was the last time you saw mousey Clegg make a decision on anything, Cameron and his sidekick Osborne are ruining( running) the country.:gag:

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 16:26 ----------

I wonder how many of those farm owners voted conservative?

They won't next time.:suspect:

1979 All over again, and when was the last time you saw mousey Clegg make a decision on anything, Cameron and his sidekick Osborne are ruining( running) the country.:gag:

Its still inflammatory and incorrect,it's a Governmental decision regardless of whose ideology it is.

(however i definitley don't agree with it in principle)

It's a pity Maggie isn't still in power she wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

Although i didn't think we were under Tory government, has something changed recently?

I don't think she would. In my opinion there is a world of difference between Mrs Thatcher and Cameron. Whether we agreed with her policies or not she did what she thought was right for the country. Cameron is only in office to further the interests of the rich...I mean very rich such as bankers and Land Owners who donate to his party. He couldn't care less about the rest of the country.

Archived